My Petrifying Deadly Paralyzing fear

 Yes. I'm the sassy amazing brave girl (at least in God's opinion). And I have a petrifying fear of.... Doctors. Yes. Doctors. I freak out, I cry, and no matter how hard I resist, the anxiety always pushes through the barrier that I create to keep it out. 

    I take medication, and occasionally a swipe of lavender on my nose before bedtime, and I have done a program called Turnaround. It did help, but the anxiety is still there. 

    I worry that I'm going to get the following: Cancer, lose my hair, go blind, go deaf, not go to heaven, go paralyzed, diabetes, etc. I don't know what to do. Any suggestions?

My Mom try's to help me, and I've gone to the do the doctor for it, which definitely did  not help cuz if your gonna help a girl, don't take the girl to the place she's afraid to go! Right? Tell me about it. 

    Well. Yes. Not much to post about. Anyway. Bye!



Comments

  1. I love your blog, Paisley. You are so real and refreshing! Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most Viewed

Self-Doubt is for Winners

TENNESSEEE WHOS WITH ME

Bathroom