My Book

I'm an author, and yes, I have many books in the making. ☺I shall explain the one I started today though, and with careful thought and precision designed. Ha, who am I kidding? I just go along with whatever I want. But seriously, the idea came to me when I was eight, and it was called Rariel. I know now that is a um... strange name but when I was eight I thought it creative. It was about a girl who was half Ariel and Rapunzel. I'm re-writing it to be better, except it's now called Project Basil.

See? Isn't it amazing? I think it is. The book is in the working, and I'm so close to finishing.... Chapter one. Geez, I know it's depressing but I started it today people, gimme some credit! Plus I have the prologue. 
I'll give you a 1rst draft sneak peak, though. :)



SNEAK PEAK!!!


 All that people would talk about before I was born was the almighty Fairy Tale characters.

You’ve heard of them, Rapunzel, Ariel, Sleeping Beauty. Yah. Ya get the jist. Anyhow,

that was all people knew or could speak about. Yeah see, at the time, Prince Flynn Rider and

Prince Eric were the two kings, who had decided that they would rule together.

They already had wives, Prince Flynn had Rapunzel, Prince Eric had Ariel.

So the 4 ruled the kingdom of Aramore together. Yes. They named their kingdom Aramore,

meaning peace and loyalty. Princess Rapunzel and Princess Ariel were best friends.

They had everything in common, except for looks. And when they found out the devastating

news about each other, it was just one more thing that they had in common.

They both could not have children. In Aramore, it was extremely rare to be sick or be a virgin,

and the girls were both. They suffered from an illness a scientist called Cholera.

The symptoms of this disease were jaw pain, joint swelling, a sore throat, inflammation of organs,

and fainting occasionally. The swelling of organs was what prevented the baby from growing. 

Princess Rapunzel almost died of grief, going on bedrest from the depression. But Ariel was

determined make her have a child. She asked the scientist to take her DNA, and form it into

something. Princess Rapunzel heard of her friend's plan, and she asked the scientist to mix her

DNA with Flynn Rider ’s. The scientist obliged. He walked 2 miles to Cinderella’s Fairy

Godmother’s house, and begged her to let him use her wand. She hesitantly allowed it.

The scientist then began taking both of the friend’s DNA and mixing them together with their

spouses. Along the way, he mixed it up, accidentally taking all of the DNA and mixing it

together. That’s where I came in. I was born to Ariel, with long fiery red hair down to my

shoulders (when I was a baby, Rapunzel’s genes really did me in.) Ariel learned of the mix-up

and told Rapunzel. Rapunzel was furious, and died of grief and fury. 

The scientist named the whole project Project Basil. He took Rapunzel, and her name as an herb,

and Ariel, the meaning Lion of God. Lions were protective and courageous, both of which Basil

means. I could also have been Pepper, he gave Ariel the choice. She chose Basil, still mourning

the loss of her dearest friend. At age 11, I was kidnapped. And that’s where this- my story starts.



END OF SNEAKPEAK!!!!


I know that this seems so super confusing, but remember, this is my first draft so it's basically

just the outline of the final out come. Anyway, gotta go, bye!

Edit: It sucked so I trashed it and started a different one


Comments

Post a Comment

Most Viewed

Self-Doubt is for Winners

TENNESSEEE WHOS WITH ME

Bathroom