TENNESSEEE WHOS WITH ME

 I know it's been ages. But I'm a teenage girl and things slip my mind. Writing a blog as one of them. It's okay though. I'm not the ONLY blogger who forgets to write. *hem hem* Leona. 

Speaking of Leona. I've mentioned her a lot so if you don't know who she is by now, well, sorry for you. Because she's my best friend. EVER. And you can't have her. 😝 

Anyways, we met when we were 7 or 8. They moved like 5 years ago. To Tennessee. Yes I was furious. Don't ever let your bestie move away from your state or you will have MAJOR problems. (If you can't tell one of my major problems is that I absolutely ADORE capital letters.) So on Saturday, my siblings and I are going all the way to their house, driving. Am I excited? For seeing her, yes. For the drive, no. Because I have a twin and a 9 year old sister with ADHD on the drive with me. My twin gets carsick (vomiting) with a 40 minute drive so that will be fun.

We're staying there for two weeks without our parents. After that, my bestie's mom will drive us home, and Leona was so superb, she decided to come along with and bought her own plane ticket for the next day back to Tennessee. 

I know. 

That's called Loyalty ma friendz. 

This is Leona as a little kid, and yes that was a snake. She was brave. I was in awe. 
Her and I. Aren't we adorable???
She ate that cakey float like a champ!
I was too short. But she was the perfect height. 
Isn't she gorgeous???
Together in Florida! She didn't want to take the picture but I'm so glad we did. 
Don't you just ADORE HER??? 
I do. 
BYEIIIII












Comments

Most Viewed

My Book