Feelings Galore

 Lately I've been feeling a lot of feelings, and not just happy ones. I'm here to empty my brain, a brain dump if you will. 

    My cousins moved in next door, and they are Kendall (12) and Oren (10). Kendall and Oren are allowed to be independent.

    They are allowed to go to dollar general anytime they want, and the only place we're allowed to go to is a cemetery down the road. A CEMETERY??? Who wants to go visit dead people unless they're people you used to know and love? This morning I asked my mom if I could go to the courthouse a mile away, and the answer, (surprisingly!) was yes! I was sooo excited. So that afternoon I got my bike out and was prepared to go. But then my mom called my dad, who's friend just got hit by a car, and he said no. 

    I'm feeling very annoyed today, and Kendall is right here talking about how she wants to do a blog too. I'm super annoyed. 

    But a couple days ago was my birthday and I had a super epic prom party with my twin!!!

    




My cousin, Kendall is on the left, in the red, and yes we had a disco ball and chocolate fountain. You do not wanna know what we dipped in the chocolate fountain. But it was really fun! My Aunt did my hair, and I was really happy with it!























Comments

  1. K so firs, you guys are doing "Made You Look" in that last picture, and second, WHY COULD I NOT BE THERE!!!???

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually, the last picure was us doin the macarena.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So hi pais it is i Bessie also I can’t put my email pic on this for some reason, so yeah just fyi also it was literally 1 of the most fun things EVER

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most Viewed

Self-Doubt is for Winners

TENNESSEEE WHOS WITH ME

Bathroom